Best Places to Visit in Mexico
Beautiful beaches, a wonderful gastronomic scene, fiestas, and old pyramids make Mexico the favorite destination for tourists. Mexico is a colorful and contrasting country. The many beaches in the colonial calm villages and towns provide rainforest gates with parrots and howler apes. Magnificent mountains go down to the far desert. Traditional village dwellings are located near Spanish haciendas. Outside modern metropolises are unearthed ruins of Maya Cities. Here is a list of top places to visit in Mexico you should discover on your next vacation from all the attractions in Mexico. Take a peek and leave before you go!
- Mexico City: Now the city is in a great time of transition and the streets of Mexico City are covered with large multinational brands. Finally, with eateries and a fast-growing cultural scene, the urban environment is returning to life. For foodies and hipsters, it’s nirvana. If you are a fan of history, explore the many museums that provide insights into the past of the city. Mexico City is one of the best places to visit in Mexico.
- Los Cabos: The desert joins the sea at Los Cabos and the sun is shining here 350 days a year! Two cities—Cabo San Lucas and San Cabo and the Resort Corridor situated between the two—are built by local authorities.
- Playa del Carmen: This is one of the locations to emerge. The spectacular scene here at the Playa del Carmen is one of the attractions of the whole of the Yucatán Peninsula. It is one of the popular tourist spots in Mexico. If you’re looking for exciting bars or simply a snack in a stylish café, this is Playa here. You may find it here. You obtain timeshares and all-inclusive resorts across the city. The big expat community in Playa, which has grown since the 1900s, surely has a considerable impact on local play culture and tastes, which is another noteworthy element.
- Tulum: Where can you go if you’re a beach man and you’re looking for perfect sand-and-sea holidays and finally land in Mexico? Go to Tulum and choose some of the best beaches in this geographic location, one of the best beach resorts in Mexico! Discover the sandy sugar beaches and the turquoise water of mysticism. But it’s not everything, there’s a lot more. Add this to the list of destinations in Mexico. It is one of the best tourist attractions in Mexico.
- Isla Cozumel: Come to Cozumel Island, it’s right off Playa del Carmen if you’re at the beach and want to escape from the congested bit. It is also one of the greatest scuba diving locations in the whole western hemisphere. The island is internationally known. Its unusual natural appeal, its crystal blue seas, and its diverse and huge aquatic life permeate the island.
- Acapulco: Acapulco had formerly been a famous resort for breakers, and it is Guerrero’s largest city. Located in a half-circle bay characteristic of traditional architecture on the one side and luxurious high-rise hotels on the other side, this major Beach Resort city is located. Acapulco is one of the top tourist attractions of Mexico. Acapulco’s main crowd magnet is beautiful beaches. The bay region known as Las Costera contains the largest number of attractive beaches such as Hornos, Icacos, Papagayo, and Tamarindos. The beaches of Langosta and Caleta are ideal selections because of their cleanliness and their direct position in the water.
- Merida: Capital of Yucatan state, Merida was surnamed the ‘White City’ due to its white stone structures. The city has its distinct accent, culinary heritage, and culture, formed by Mayan, Caribbean, and colonial influences, due to its seclusion at the northwest extremity of the Yucatan peninsula. Founded by Spanish conquistadors in 1542, Merida houses several colonial structures, one of which was a previous Conquistador ruler’s mansion. The principal square of the town, the Zocalo, houses a large number of ancient buildings, including a church of the 16th Century, a palace of the governor, and an Old City Hall.
- Taxco: Taxco is located in a very picturesque position about 170 kilometers south of the city of Mexico, surrounded by undulating hills, valleys, and mountains. The town is noted for its ancient buildings and the delicately carved silverware, as well as the beautiful countryside and awe-inspiring views. The exquisite baroque architecture of the cathedral of Santa Prisca – the emblem and primary sight of the capital – is the dominant feature. The panoramic views of the surrounding area from Taxco’s bell towers and the tiny steep alleys are bird’s eye views twisted on the hillside from its towers.
- Cozumel: The 30 km Île de Cozumel is one of the top wildlife attractions in the Western Hemisphere, located in the Caribbean Sea on the Yucatan Péninsula. There are plenty of diving shops across the island. The ocean current and wind circumstances of the island are not perfect for swimming except for the quiet beaches on Chankanaab, but the beaches of Cozumel are ready to surf and parasail. Many beach hotels, though, include swimming pools. Deep-sea fishing and glass-bottom boat cruises are the best things to do in Mexico.
- Cancun: Cancun is a world-renowned tourist destination on the Mexican Yucatan Peninsula, offering a wide range of magnificent beaches, a top-quality hotel zone, Mayan ruins, modern sites as well as a lively nightlife. Cancun is one of the best places to see in Mexico.
The wonderful weather and beautiful beaches of Cancun are the most popular tourist attractions on the island all year long. These beaches provide an extensive choice of water sports and local people selling goods with 14 miles of pristine white sand along the turquoise seas. Downtown El Centro, with its historical architecture, restaurants, marketplaces, bars, and clubs, is a true Mexican style. The neighborhood is more typical.
Ride ‘El Chepe’ into Copper Canyon, get arty in Mexico City, Rev up for a road trip, Feel warm and fuzzy-headed in Tequila, Witness the Day of the Dead in Oaxaca, Try not to wake the Sleeping Lady, Feel the Mayan magic in the Yucatan, Make big new friends in the “World’s Aquarium”, Get the binoculars out in Chiapas, Take a balloon ride to remember are the top 10 things to do in Mexico.
You know your way around if you are currently in Mexico. Plan your vacation with TravelTipsguide and discover Mexican culture after going with that tequila in the first place.